YTD downloaded is a tool which helps a user to download YouTube videos and is very popular among users. A lot of people use YTD video downloaded to download YouTube videos. Many users are facing some issue with this downloaded in which an error is popping up which says “failed(2) the video is not available”. This ytd downloader failed 2 error is showing up on all the videos that a user is trying to download.
In this article, we have added how you can easily fix this failed(2) the video is not available error in no time by following some simple steps and get rid of this issue in no time. Follow the simple steps below to fix this the video you have requested is not available issue.
“failed(2) the video is not available” Easy Fix
We have added below 2 different methods to fix the issue. The first one is quite simple and the 2nd method to fix the video you have requested is not available issue is a bit tricky and advanced. However, both the methods work great to fix this problem.
Method 1 (Easy Method)
This method below is quite easy and will fix your ytd downloader failed 2 error in no time. Follow the simple steps below:
- First of all, uninstall the YTD Video Downloader app and go to the “Control panel”
- Select “Programs” and then click on the “Uninstall a Program” option.
- Find “YTD Video Downloader” option and then “Double Click” it to get it uninstalled.
- Now, download and further install this CCleaner app: Download From Here
- Further, launch the CCleaner app and then click on the “Run Cleaner” option.
- It will then start to clean the junk files present on your computer.
- After that click on the “Registry tab” and click on the “Scan for Issues” option.
- Once scanning is done, click on the “Fix Selected Issues” option.
- A backup will be created of your registry.
- After that, save the file at some safe location (you might need it later).
- Further, Install the YouTube downloader again, problem will be fixed.
- If this method doesn’t work for you, move to the next step.
Also Read: “ADB Server Is Out Of Date. Killing…” Easy Fix
Method 2 (Advanced Method)
This method below is quite advanced and will fix your ytd downloader failed 2 error in for sure. Follow the simple steps below:
- Uninstall the “YTD Video Downloader”. To uninstall go to Control Panel > Programs and furthers.
- Find the YTD Video downloader application and then “Double Click” on it to uninstall it.
- Once done, Press the “Windows + R” hotkey which will open run window.
- Further, type “regedit.exe” and then press enter button which will open registry editor.
- It is recommend to create a backup of your registry before you make any kind of changes. (It can be done by going to the file and then selecting the export option).
- In the register editor you have to navigate: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > GreenTree Applications.
- After that, one the right side find Default, and click on it and then click on Delete.
- Further, Install the YTD video downloader. The the video you have requested is not available issue will be resolved.
Also Read: Odin Stuck On Setup Connection Fix | 3 Easy Methods
These were the 2 simple steps above to fix the failed(2) the video is not available issue faced by users while downloaded YouTube videos using YTD video downloader.