Reels are becoming more popular these days, and more and more people are watching reels. Instagram provides a feature that allows you to save drafts of posts and reels so that users can find them later making people wonder how to find reel drafts on Instagram. Many users use this feature to save their reels without posting because many of us don’t want to post our reels sometimes.
In case, later you want to post a reel, then you can do that. Another reason people want to save reels as drafts are that there is no way to schedule the posting of reel videos. You might not know how to see draft reels on Instagram and how to recover draft reels on Instagram. This article will help you to solve all your queries regarding this, mainly about how to find reel drafts on Instagram.
Read: Instagram Story Won’t Upload? 6 Easy Ways To Fix It
How to See Draft Reels on Instagram?
Most of you might know how to save reels but might be unaware of how to see draft reels in Instagram. Don’t worry; this article will help you know about how to see draft reels on Instagram.
The process of finding the draft reels are same on both android and iPhone. Here is how it goes:
- Open the “Instagram app” and visit your “Profile Section” by clicking on the bottom right section of your app.
- A “Reel Logo” will appear on your screen in the middle of your profile section page on the profile section.
- Don’t forget that the reels section will only appear if you posted any reel or saved any reel as a draft.
- After visiting the reel section, “Click on Drafts”.
- All the draft reels will appear on your screen.
- You should keep in mind that you don’t uninstall the Instagram app if you want to keep your draft reels safe. Once you delete the app, all your draft reels will be deleted permanently.
In this section of the article, I have solved your query regarding how to see draft reels on Instagram now; if you have any queries on how to recover draft reels on Instagram.
How to Recover Draft Reels on Instagram?
If you know about how to see draft reels in instagram, then it won’t be difficult for you to recover the reels.
If you have not deleted the draft reels, then you can simply follow the steps given below to recover the draft reels:
- Open the “Instagram App” and visit your profile section by clicking on the bottom right corner.
- After visiting there, click on the “Camera Icon” in the top corner.
- There you will see a draft option; select that.
- Your unposted drafts will appear there.
- You can recover the draft reel from here. Then, you just have to click on that.
You can also post a drafted reel by just clicking on the reel you want to post. You can also make changes to that if you want any. Then click on the “Share” option to post the draft reel.
I hope this article has helped you to know how to see draft reels in Instagram. If you still have any queries related to how to find reel drafts on Instagram, yo