Do you want to know how to save reels with audio? It’s quite easy to do, and in this article, we will show you how to save Instagram reels in gallery!
There are a few different ways that you can do it, but we will focus on the easiest way using 3rd party apps. If you don’t want to use 3rd party apps, we have also included instructions on how to do it without them. So whether you are a beginner or an expert, there is something for everyone in this article!
How to Use Instagram Reels?
To save your Instagram Reels in Gallery with Music, you need to make sure that your video is public and you have used the original music from the video. If you don’t use the original music from the video, it will not be able to save correctly.
You can find a list of the original music that we used in our reel here (more coming soon). If you use the same music or something similar, it should work just fine. This is because even if the song title is different, as long as it’s the same length, it will still save correctly.
Read: Instagram Failed To Send Message | 5 Easy Ways To Fix
How to Save Instagram Reels in Gallery with Music?
We have put together a step-by-step guide on how to save reels with audio in the gallery that will show you exactly how to do it.
There are a few different ways for how to save Instagram reels in gallery, but we have found the easiest way without the need of 3rd party apps.
Read: Watch IG Live Anonymously: Watch Instagram Live Without Them Knowing
How can I save Instagram Reels in a 3rd-party app’s Gallery with Music?
You can’t export these reels from the original Instagram app. That’s where this blog post comes in! Here are the steps for getting how to save instagram reels in gallery with music & your photo reel exported with Music 3rd party app.
- Open iTunes on your computer first (or any other music repository. – Open Music 3rd Party app on your iPhone or iPad. – Tap “+” icon in the bottom right corner, and then tap “Add File…” – Browse to the video/reel you want to save, and tap on it once.
- If you do not see “Reel” type of content under “Content”, click on the gear icon and select “Import from Camera Roll”. – Select the reels you want to save by tapping on them and then selecting the save button.
- Once you’ve saved all the reels you want, exit out of the Music 3rd party app on your iPhone. – Log into your computer and open iTunes. – Open “Apps” on sidebar.
- Click on the “Music” tab and scroll down to File Sharing section. – Drag and drop the files from the left pane to iTunes in right pane.
- Once you’ve dragged the reels to the left pane, click on “Apps” and then scroll down to the top of your screen. – Click on “Set Up iPhone Sharing”.
- Select Instagram as the app you want to share with.
- Choose “how to save reels with audio 3rd party app” from “Apps” section. – Wait a few seconds until all your videos are uploaded. – Click on any reel to view it, and click the save icon on the top right corner of the iTunes window.
- Name your newly saved file and then click “Save to..” – Choose a folder where you want to put the file, and then click “Save”.
- It’s that simple! Enjoy listening to your favorite music with Instagram reels!
Read: How To Find Reel Drafts On Instagram? [Solved For Both IOS & Android]
This was the complete solution on how to save reels with audio. I hope you found this article helpful. If you still have any questions related to this topic then mention them in the comments down below.