Are you facing Facebook dating not showing up issue? Facebook dating is a new feature made available by the social media behemoth. As Facebook lets you meet new people, Facebook dating helps you find potential love matches. The new service makes it easier to find people you have common dating profile. It has been trending since its launch and it’s very easy to use. Download the app, set up your profile and you are ready to go. However, there are certain occasions where you wonder why is Facebook dating unavailable. If you are facing the same trouble, don’t worry, there is an easy fix. Follow through the article to find out the fix for Facebook dating not showing up.
Why is Facebook dating not available?
Is Facebook dating not showing up? The most probable reasons are either you are underage, or you are not using the Facebook app. If you are under 18, you do not pass the criteria of Facebook dating. And if you are 18 or above 18, you simply need to download the app and sign up. Facebook dating is separate from Facebook, so it needs a separate profile to run. Again, if you have done all the things mentioned, and Facebook dating is not showing up, there might be a variety of factors.
Few factors because of which Facebook dating is not available:
- There is a problem with internet connectivity.
- Facebook dating is unavailable in your country.
- There is an issue with the service, that affects everyone.
- You have disabled the notifications or your app is not up to date.
- The cache files in your phone are corrupted.
Fortunately, the issues can be resolved very easily.
Fixes for Facebook dating not showing up
To get your date using Facebook dating, follow the given solutions:
- Turn On “Facebook Dating”.
- Follow the screen instructions to enable the feature:
- Complete the profile set up by uploading your photo and location.
- Personalize your profile by adding your information and dating preferences.
- Click “Done” when you are finished. Your dating profile is ready!
- “Update your App” from play store.
- Get a “Faster Working Wi-Fi Connection”.
- Look for the app on your play store, if it does not show up, it implies Facebook dating is unavailable in your country. Currently, only Argentina, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Guyana, Laos, Peru, Philippines, Bolivia, Brazil, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, or Vietnam has access to run the app. If you are a resident outside these countries, that is the reason why Facebook dating is unavailable.
- Apps often become unresponsive if you have “Disabled App Notifications” on your phone. Make sure to turn them on for Facebook, before you start using the app.
- Sometimes the data of the app becomes corrupted on your phone leading to the app to crashing. “Clear All The Cache” on your phone to make the app operational.
- Unfortunately, if you are under 18, you have to wait few more years to get the dates!
- The app may also crash if the “Service is Under Maintenance”. In that case, wait for a few hours or days.
Irrespective of all, if you are still facing the issue of Facebook dating unavailable and want to know why is Facebook dating unavailable, contact Facebook Technical staff.
Also Read: Instagram Story Won’t Upload? 6 Easy Ways To Fix It
This was the complete answer to why is Facebook dating unavailable and how you can fix this issue. I hope you found this article helpful and if you are still facing any issue then you can let us know in the comments down below.